Sonntag, 30. März 2008

The Seabourn Experience




 
This is the Seabourn Pride, where I will start my job as Chef-de-rang on the 5th of April. I will fly to Valletta, Malta on the 4th, so I can board the next day. The job will last 4 months without a day off....Hoooooraaaahhh...I'm pretty sure though it will be a great time, as Kim and Ingerline already provided me with some inside-knowledge:)
The route will go around the Mediterranean first, then change to the Baltic sea. I actually get to St. Petersburg which I would have never travelled to out of bare personal motivation.
So yea, pictures of the actual trip will follow once I'm on it :)

so long,

Flo

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ah, come on :)
St. Petersburg is well worth the visit.

Flojo hat gesagt…

never said it wouldn't be... but i would not chose it as a main destination. the pull factor seems too small for me:)